Wednesday, June 16

Long time, no post!

It has been forever since I last posted. Let's see what happened:

You know those EOGs that we didn't take enough time on? Well, our class did great on them. :)

We took final exams in Science. 42 pages. And SHE DIDN'T EVEN GRADE IT! Wassup wid dat?(Good thing we didn't have an English exam.)

After EOGs, our days were made of movies, games, and slope-intercept(we were preparing for Algebra). Got report cards, the whole ordeal. Awards day came. I got Principal's list, Spelling Bee, Duke TIP state recognition, and Battle of the Books.
I'm really gonna miss everyone!

We've gone to the beach a few times, made some new friends and went out on the boat. Went with Anna Mason on Memorial Day, I had bunches of fun killing jelly fish.

I finally broke down and bought two U2 CDs at Walmart last week, U2's about 75% of what I listen to now. :P

I've played with Johnathan, Daniel, Patton, and Gavin, baseball and stuff. Johnathan's gonna help me with some sports. :) Austin might help me with tennis, I'm joining a tennis clinic soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers