Tuesday, March 15

"I'm an excellent driver."

-Rain Man!

So. Again, no kudos. There were far too many people who made my day. And I'm kinda lazy. Soooo, yeah. But Rasier isn't mad at me anymore. Took him long enough. :P

Well, on Sunday. I GOT TO DRIVE!!! In a freaking CAR. For the FIRST. TIME. EVER. Death toll... zero. :D I did almost hit a dog, a squirrel, and four birds, though. I ended up practicing emegency braking skills. :P I got up to 30 mph. Not too fast, I know. and I had four and a quarter three point turns. :)

Today we had honor society tap-in. Pretty not exciting, I must say. But some girl threw up on December, the table almost caught of fire, I discovered my awesome keychain-passing-outness, and Drew told some lady he got his dress from Victoria Secret. :P

K.
Bye. :)

1 comment:

  1. Katie, you make your dear Auntie laugh out loud with your posts...especially the death toll...zero, bit, haha! :)

    Looking forward to more of your random musings soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers