Tuesday, March 30

Kudos.

Today was the first day of nine-weeks testing. It was also a day for kudos. So, here goes:

Kudos to BRETT SHEAR for getting on my absolute last nerve. And also doing an amazingly accurate imitation of me trying to take notes yesterday in my wrist splint.

Kudos to SHAUN JENKINS for driving me crazy, and stealing almost everyhing I had on my desk. You better be glad I got it back.

Kudos to THE LUNCH LADIES because we had nachos today.

Kudos to PHEBE CANTEY for playing bagpipes.

Kudos to AUTUMN LEE for having a cool shirt(but then again, you do every day). And also putting the coolest lyrics ever as her status on facebook.

Kudos to THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE ENGLISH NINE WEEKS TEST because they used a word I wasn't familiar with. I looked it up, now I know that objective means "fair and unbiased".

Kudos to MR. CHASE because he let us watch The Twilight Zone in class today.

Kudos to RASIER RAVENELL because we wore the same shirt today.

Kudos to BAILEY HUMPHREY (www.baileysbulletins.blogspot.com) for doing her social studies homework on bright neon orange notebook paper.

Kudos to MOM for putting the world's most hilarious haiku up as her status.(We found it in a haiku book!)

Kudos to JAMES SMITH for having an awesome tiny silver lunchbox.

And, last but least, Kudos to ADAM WILLIAMS to be the most hilarious gangstasaurus in social studies.

And that is all the kudo-ing I am doing for today.

2 comments:

  1. Why Thank you very much!!! Kudos to you for writing a cool blog, for being one of my amazing friends, having a cool playlist on your profile, and for not mentioning JOVIAL about words for the 9 weeks test! hahaha

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers