First off, let's knock out today's kudos:
Kudos to AUTUMN LEE for having an awesome shirt. Yet again.
Kudos to PHEBE CANTEY for actually making a blog.
Kudos to THE SEVENTH GRADE CHORUS CLASS because we are friggin' beastly at Bohemian Rhapsody.
Kudos to BRETT SHEAR for not getting to laugh at me and my wrist splint today(so it's more of a kudos to ME, but oh well).
Kudos to JAMES SMITH for showing me that you can see the veins running all the way up his arm?
and kudos to his twin brother MITCHEL for trying to hurt me, but failing. (HAHAHAH)
All kudos out of the way... How do you pluralize moose? Mooses? Moose? Meece? I have no idea. Anyhow, I've been spending all afternoon helping Mama set up our garage sale, working on The Hobbit (which is now what I call any short person), and eating chicken. I've also been figuring out how to work around my wrist splint. It's not as hard to write anymore. You know that haiku I mentioned Mama posted as her facebook status? Well, here goes:
With no underrobes,
bare butt suddenly exposed-
a gust of spring wind
Lovely, isn't it?



No comments:
Post a Comment